Saturday, October 17, 2009

Hello again

It's been quite a while since I've posted anything to this blog. Just about eight months--which coincides with the age of my son, Espen. Caring for two little ones has depleted any excess energy I used to employ at the end of the day to do such things as write blog posts.

However, on my sister's recommendation, I have recently embraced the usefulness of a caffeinated beverage in the afternoon. What a difference a drug makes!

The other main contributing factor to my bereft blog? The iPhone (and subsequently, the iPod Touch). These handy devices have almost entirely replaced the PC for me--whether I'm browsing the web, managing email, contacts, and calendars, or performing a host of other activities.

Yet until this point, I lacked a convenient, free app for writing and managing blogspot blogs, and so my blog sat desolate. Perhaps this recent discovery will allow me to post more regularly once again.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod Touch

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute picture of little Espy-poo! That was taken up here, wasn't it? I'm so glad that I've had such a good influence on you, such as motivating you to become drug dependent.

    It's not a habit, it's cool, I feel alive...if you don't have it you're on the other side. I'm not an addict...maybe that's a lie
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MbbBYalam8&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  3. You gotta change your "about me"!

    ReplyDelete