Monday, August 25, 2008

Cuddle time



Eowyn's not much of a cuddler. It's not so much that she doesn't like to be held; she just rarely stops moving long enough to actually lay her head against you and hug you. We cherish each kiss and hug, which she rations out meagerly. Christian gets even fewer than I do, since she is such a momma's girl. Her willingness to stop and hold onto Daddy the other morning therefore merited documentation. That Christian was actually wearing a shirt at the time was another factor. I think he is wearing a shirt in less than 10% of our pictures of him. He wears a shirt perhaps less than 10% of the time that he is home. You may surmise that, to my chagrin, Christian is averse to non-necessary clothing when not at work.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Aww, that is adorable! Upon seeing those pics, I realized I don't see Christian and Eowyn together much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those photos are just unbearably precious. She didn't have that many curls when I saw her... pretty little curls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny!! Who needs shirts at home. anyway?!?!?

    ReplyDelete