Saturday, August 9, 2008

Let the games begin

There's several video games I'm looking forward to very much this year. Of course, since Blizzard is developing two of these games, I may not actually get to play them until Eowyn has grandchildren. It's hard to complain too much when Blizzard has such a great track record of releasing games with precision-tuned gameplay.

Diablo III is top on my list. It will be great fun to play this one co-op with Christian, as soon as we put our second computer back into working order, that is. I still have fond memories of watching Christian play the Diablo II beta.





Next, I'm looking forward to Final Fantasy XIII. Hearing that this game will no longer be a PS3 exclusive is a big relief--I wasn't especially looking forward to purchasing that doomed ship just to play this game.


The last game I'm excited about is Starcraft II. But who isn't? That one speaks for itself.

2 comments: